Learn about us.
GeneMatrix is a distributor of medical products and services that help clinicians analyze, diagnose and treat their patients.GeneMatrix maintains relationships with an extensive network of medical device manufacturers and accredited laboratories. We research and carefully evaluate each product for its clinical and economic value before bringing them to our sales teams and our customers. Our collaborative approach with healthcare providers is simple:
- provide access to products and services of high value,
- place emphasis on delivering the highest customer service possible,
- and together, these result in successful outcomes for both patients and physicians.
GeneMatrix currently has offices in Illinois and California, more than 50 experienced sales representatives. and services healthcare professionals in a variety of specialties including primary care, internal medicine, pain management, addiction, orthopedics, podiatry, urology, OB/GYN, wellness centers, and more. Our leadership team has more than 65 years of healthcare industry experience working directly with clinicians and physicians throughout the United States.
Position: Independent Sales Representative
We are seeking creative individuals to join our team and help us build for the future of GeneMatrix. The sales representative is an important member of the GeneMatrix team. This is accomplished through promoting of medical products and services to doctors’ offices, hospitals, clinics, and healthcare professionals, as well as other designated healthcare users. Product sales in such areas as medicines, drugs and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary care facilities and hospitals will be your focus. This position will utilize the latest technologies and will require some clinical and medical knowledge to successfully penetrate the market.
- Setting up appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evening at a local hotel or conference venue
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff
- Keeping records of all contacts
- Reaching annual sales targets
- Regularly attending company meetings, data presentations and conferences when appropriate
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitor competitor activities and products
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in National Health Service (NHS)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to establish, build lasting business relationships
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills